Where is my package?
The moment an order is ready to ship(within 1-2 business days) the customer will get notified via email the tracking number. The tracking number can be used to find the shipping and location status. If your item appears to be lost or stuck in transit please contact us immediately so we can investigate the issue and make sure you get your order.
What is your return policy?
- All returns for credit must have a RMA # from GorillaPaper.com and returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Eligible return items must be unused and in the same condition and original packaging it was received in.
- Returns for items ordered in error are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- In some cases, partial refunds may be granted for returned items not in its original condition or with missing parts.
- Opened or used ink ribbons and imprinters are non-returnable.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any additional return shipping costs incurred by Gorilla Supply due to customer’s mistake or change of mind, will be deducted from the customer’s order refund.
- Refused shipments will be treated as a return. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and the 15% restocking fee. Eligible return items must be unused and in the same condition and original packaging it was received in. Opened or used ink ribbons and imprinters are non-returnable. In some cases, partial refunds may be granted for returned items not in its original condition or with missing parts.
I don’t see the product I need, is it still available?
If there is a product have ordered from us in the past but the exact product is not listed on our website, please give us a call at 773-789-8113 and we would be glad to assist.
How do I register for an account?
To create an account, click the ‘My Account’ link on the top right corner on our website and then click ‘Create account’. If you already have an account simply login using the email and password you used to create the account.
What are my payment options?
We accept most major credit cards including AMEX, Discover, Visa and Mastercards. You may also charge via Paypal.
ACH and Wire transfer may be available for approved Wholesaler purchases.
Net 30 Terms is available with an approved credit application.
What is the difference between thermal, bond, and carbonless paper rolls?
We offer three types of paper rolls or register rolls:
Thermal Paper Rolls: Thermal paper is heat-sensitive paper used for printers that apply heat for printing. Thermal paper rolls are commonly used by POS machines and credit card receipt printers.
Bond Paper Rolls: Bond paper rolls use traditional non-reactive papers for standard ink printing. Printers that use bond paper rolls must also use ink ribbons.
Carbonless 2-ply or 3-ply: Carbonless paper rolls allow for duplicate or triple copy receipts. Just like bond paper rolls, ink is used for printing on the first sheet of paper. Then the impact from the printing on the first sheet is transferred to the second yellow sheet. For 3-ply rolls a third copy on pink paper is produced.