The rugged TimePilot Extreme is designed for outdoor use, although it can be used inside, too. It commonly would be used at construction sites, where the weatherproof clock can be exposed to the elements. The clock is locked down to prevent theft, but can be moved easily to another site when necessary.
UV-protected rugged ABS plastic housing.
Metal mounting plate fixes the time clock to wall; latch for padlock keeps it there. Up to 2,000 employees, 12,000 transactions per clock, multiple clocks per system. Audible and visual signal when employees clock in and out.
Use for Construction, Warehouse employees
- Size W x L x D : 3.75 x 7.25 x 1.75
- weight: 1 lb. 2.5 oz. (without lock)
- Data transfer: Via USB cable to PC
- work well with Quickbooks, ADP, Paychex, Peachtree and more
- Can handle multiple companies, departments and complicated pay policies
- Part# 4510
- TimePilot Extreme Blue Time Clock w/Padlock
- Smartphone App for Android, iPhone or Windows Phone
- Package of 10 iButtons Black Keyfob
- Management iButton on Grey Keyfob
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual for TimePilot Extreme
- TimePilot Extreme Software on CD w/Quick Start Guide and Manual
- USB Flash Drive, Blue Dot Receptor Kit
battery life is close to 2yrs depending on usage, data is still stored when power is out, just need to change AA battery